- Lunch-Meal Order Time: Same day before by 10 am
- Lunch-Meals will be delivered between 11.30am to 1.30pm
- Monday to Sunday.. If we are closed on any other day / Public Holiday, its all be updated on website/informed in advance.
- For Party Orders, Snack Box Orders, Corporate Orders and Bulk Order,please call us at 7507043043 at-least 2 days in advance.
- If in doubt, please confirm availability of delivery service in your area before making payment. Call us at 7507043043.
- Free delivery in limited areas only. Extra delivery charge outside area limit.
- Items,Meal Combos, Delivery Charge, Service Terms and Prices are subject to change. Changes shall be updated on our website from time-to-time.
- In case of unavailability of service, any dispute, etc. Green Soul Kitchens reserves the right to discontinue the meal service of any customer. We shall communicate to the customer about the same.
- Lunch-meals will be delivered by Green Soul Kitchens or any other concierge services. Necessary arrangements for collection of lunch-meal have to be made by the customer at the delivery point. At many places, the delivery boys are not allowed to enter the premises.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Users can cancel their order by logging into their account and cancelling the order for next day before the CUT-OFF time mentioned.Cancellation not possible after the cut-off time has passed. If the order is successfully cancelled as per the terms, the amount is refunded into the user’s wallet for use on next order.
- As Green Soul Kitchens will not provide any kind of Refund to the Users in any case from User wallet to User. We do not hold any Direct refund policy in whatsoever case to User.
- We take extreme care to full fill your order successfully. However in case of non-delivery or wrong delivery due to uncontrollable circumstances, we shall refund the amount in wallet. In case of any issues/complaints, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org contact us at+91-7507043043.
- Online: Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Paytm
- Offline: Cash on delivery (subject to order confirmation and approval)
- You can either checkout as a guest user (or) you can create an account, load money in your wallet from which money is deducted every-time the meal is ordered / delivered.
Cancellation Policy & Process
- Users can cancel their next order by logging into their account. Cancel the next order for the next date before the CUT-OFF time mentioned. Cancellation not possible after the cut-off time has passed. For Pre-Paid orders, if an order is successfully cancelled as per the terms, the amount is refunded into the user’s wallet for use on next order.